Dr. Michael Doran Memorial Golf Tournament
October 6, 2018
Make your donation to the Dr. Dorin Memorial Golf Tournament today with PayPal!
Just press the button and enter the correct amount on the next page:
Single Tee Time: $125
Foursome Tee Time: $500
Hole Sponsor: $200
Contest Sponsor: $350
Event Sponsor: $500
JOIN THE BOOSTER CLUB...
SUPPORT WHS ATHLETIC TEAMS
The Wootton Booster Club is a parent-run, volunteer organization designed to support the athletic program, our amazing student athletes, dedicated coaches and the Wootton Community as a whole.
With so many cuts to the overall school budget and County-wide athletics, the Booster Club has to work even harder to raise funds through membership, concession sales and sponsorship opportunities. Please consider joining the Booster Club and volunteering with our group of dedicated parents to help us achieve our goals to make the athletic program and our community a huge success.
Here are some of the projects that the Wootton Booster Club has purchased or helped to purchase over the past couple of years:
- Turf field installation in conjunction with Bethesda Soccer League
- Resurfacing of baseball field
- Storage shed for tennis equipment
- Extra protective netting for corners of turf field to keep stray LAX balls from hitting anyone on the track
- New scorer’s table for the gym which is used by multiple sports;
- Rebounding machine for basketball
- Canopies to provide shade at outdoor events
- HUDL software that is used by many teams to review plays and prepare for games
- Renovated training room and provided cart for our trainer to use during games
Here are some of the activities the Booster Club does on an ongoing basis:
- Host Meet the Coaches Night three times a year
- Keep track of team funds and pay invoices for teams if team funds are available
- Provide funds to teams who meet membership incentive percentages
- Support various school-wide events like homecoming, Sam Williams Foundation Run etc.
- Supplement funds to Athletic Director to cover operating expenses
- Give bonus funds to teams who win State Championships
- Purchase food, drinks and merchandise for concession stands/school store and help with staffing
- Maintain equipment in concession stand/school store
- Promote team events in the community
- Coordinate the sale of brick pavers and signage for the stadium.
Become a Wootton Booster Club Sponsor
Become a Wootton Booster Club Sponsor ($1,250.00):
All-Weather signage mounted to the upper section of the stadium with full exposure to Wootton High School, the Parking lot and Wootton Parkway.
- Solvent ink print on adhesive vinyl, mounted to Coroplast 60” x 60” 6 mil. (Next Day Sign Express)
- Link your web site and promotion on Wootton Booster Club website.
- Cost of sign to be paid for by Wootton Booster Club
- Term: One year from date the sign is hung.
Your company will receive announcements during all 2017 home football games by the play by play announcer.
Please note that the cost for the 2018/19 school year will be reduced by $325.00 as the signage we use will last at least two years.
Links to our Proud Sponsors
The Wootton Booster Club is proud to partner with local and national businesses and organizations which value education and interscholastic athletics.
Please click on the business names below to visit their website: